Jan - Panathinaikos 3v3 WinterCup
Feb - Kids 4 Kids Ambush 4v4
Feb - Midwest Soccer Heartbreaker 3v3
Feb - rivier city rukus 3v3
Feb - Super Goal III (on the Foxx)
Feb - Just for Kicks Presidents Day 3v3
Mar - Stars Indoor Sports Arnold Classic 3v3
Challenge Sports Procedures in case of inclement weather
(These apply to events run by Challenge Sports only. Independent affiliate events set their own policies)
Prior to the day of the event - the Tournament Director will make the decision regarding schedule changes, delays or postponement due to the forecasted weather or field conditions. Teams are responsible for checking www.challengesports.com for information regarding the impact of weather on the event. If a tournament is postponed before the start, teams will have the option to transfer their entry to a future Challenge 3v3 Tournament.
During the Event - We will play in the rain.... if weather becomes severe, particularly in the case of Storms with Lightning, play will be suspended until conditions improve and it is safe to resume play. Conditions will be checked every 30 minutes and the decision to resume play will be considered every 30 minutes until play can be resumed. If this happens we want the participants to be safe and ask that they return to and remain in their vehicles and stay off of the fields until the all clear is given. Please DO NOT LEAVE THE FACILITY. As soon as it is determined it is safe to resume play we will. Also please understand that even though there might be a pause in playing, games can get back on their regular schedules rather quickly.
If an event is terminated because of weather while in progress, the Tournament Committee will make a determination about results of games in progress, Division standings and qualifying for Nationals.